How to Play:
1] Listen to 103.9 The Fox.
2] Identify The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound.
3] Win $1,000!
103.9 The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound – Official Contest Rules
- ‘The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound’ will start on Tuesday, May 30th, and will end on or around Friday, June 23rd, 2017.
- Listeners are encouraged to listen to 103.9 The Fox weekday mornings at approximately 7:20am for ‘The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound’. We will then air the cue to call and execute the contest episode.
- During each contest episode, a member of the WRSR air staff will take the 9th caller at (810) 230-9777. The 9th caller will have the opportunity to again hear ‘The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound’ and guess what it is. If the listener correctly identifies the secret sound, they win $1,000 in the form of a check, and are disqualified from playing this ‘cash contest’ again for its duration. If they do not correctly identify the secret sound, they can continue to participate until they win.
- WRSR reserves the right to offer clues at any time during the contest.
- If a contestant does not correctly identify the secret sound, the Fox staff member on air at the time will announce when the next contest episode will occur. If a winner correctly guesses the secret sound the contest will conclude for the day. We will then present a new secret sound the following weekday morning at 7:20am.
- There will be a total of four (4) $1,000 cash prizes awarded during The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound contest. Once the fourth $1,000 cash prize is awarded, the contest will end.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age and may only win one cash contest, and there can only be one cash contest winner per household during The Fox Thousand Secret Sound (from May 30th ending on or around June 23rd, 2017).
- 103.9 The Fox can’t be held responsible for phone malfunctions that may occur during the execution of the contest.
- Contestants grant 103.9 The Fox the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, character likeness, voice, and that fact that he/she has participated in and won a contest without additional compensation.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, associated with receipt of the prize. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged.
- Winners must verify identity and eligibility at the station with proper ID, and must complete all required legal documentation. The cash prize will then be mailed to each winner in the form of a check. Winners should receive prize within 14 days.
- All contest winners must provide their social security numbers in order to claim their prize. 103.9 The Fox agrees not to release the winner’s information to any third party. Contestants who refuse to release their social security number may be disqualified.
- The Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound winners agree and undertake to indemnify and hold harmless Krol Communications Inc., WRSR-FM (103.9 The Fox), and all sponsors and their agents, servants, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability and expenses in connection with the acceptance of their Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound winnings.
- 103.9 The Fox retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law. 103.9 The Fox reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest without notice.
- Employees of Krol Communications Inc., 103.9 The Fox, contest sponsors, other radio companies and their families are not eligible to participate in any aspect of the contest.
- Krol Communications Inc. and 103.9 The Fox reserve the right to substitute prize for one of equal value. No purchase necessary, and all decisions are final.
- A 1099 tax form will be issued to all Fox Thousand Dollar Secret Sound winners because cash prize winnings are more than $600 and required by law.
- All general contest rules apply unless stated otherwise above.