Win $1,000 in One Minute! Listen to The Fox weekday mornings at 7:20. Call 810-230-WRSR when we set the clock. The 9th caller will try to beat the clock by answering 10 trivia questions in 60 seconds. You’ll win $10 for each correct answer. Get all 10 answers correct, and you’ll win $1,000 in Free Fox Money!!! Your next shot at The Fox Thousand Dollar Minute is tomorrow/Monday morning at 7:20 with Johnny Burke on 103.9 The Fox!
103.9 The Fox Thousand Dollar Minute Contest Rules
- The Fox Thousand Dollar Minute will start on Monday, May 1st, and will end on Friday, May 26th, 2017.
- Listeners are encouraged to listen to 103.9 The Fox weekday mornings at approximately 7:20am for the contest cue to call. Once the cue to call has aired, a member of the WRSR air staff will take the 9th caller at (810) 230-9777. The 9th caller will then play The Fox Thousand Dollar Minute (hereinafter: the “Contest”).
- During the contest, listeners will have the opportunity to answer 10 trivia questions in 60-seconds. If a contestant answers all 10 trivia questions correctly within the 60-second timeframe, they will win the grand prize total of $1,000 cash (in the form of a check). If all 10 questions are not answered correctly, contestants will win $10 (in the form of a check) for each correct answer given.
- Once a question has been read correctly by the announcer, the first answer received will be taken as the provided answer. If a listener does not know the answer, they may say pass and the question will be returned to, time permitting. A listener may not correct themselves after they have said an answer. Once all ten questions have been asked, the announcer will return to the questions that were passed as long as there is time remaining on the clock. Once the clock expires at 60 seconds, the game is over.
- At the announcer’s discretion, if a question is misread, followed by an incorrect answer, the announcer may go back and correctly read the question, with the listener allowed to give a new answer in a reasonable amount of time.
- You may only win one cash contest, and there can only be one cash contest winner per household during The Fox Thousand Dollar Minute (from May 1st to May 26th, 2017).
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- 103.9 The Fox can’t be held responsible for phone malfunctions that may occur during the execution of the contest.
- Contestants grant 103.9 The Fox the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, character likeness, voice, and that fact that he/she has participated in and won a contest without additional compensation.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, associated with receipt of the prize. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged.
- Winners must verify identity and eligibility at the station with proper ID, and must complete all required legal documentation. The cash prize will then be mailed to each winner in the form of a check. Winners should receive prize within 14 days.
- All contest winners must provide their social security numbers in order to claim their prize. 103.9 The Fox agrees not to release the winner’s information to any third party. Contestants who refuse to release their social security number may be disqualified.
- The Fox Thousand Dollar Minute winners agree and undertake to indemnify and hold harmless Krol Communications Inc., WRSR-FM (103.9 The Fox), and all sponsors and their agents, servants, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability and expenses in connection with the acceptance of their Fox Thousand Dollar Minute winnings.
- 103.9 The Fox retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law. 103.9 The Fox reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest without notice.
- Employees of Krol Communications Inc., 103.9 The Fox, contest sponsors, other radio companies and their families are not eligible to participate in any aspect of the contest.
- 103.9 The Fox reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal value. No purchase necessary, and all decisions are final.
- A 1099 tax form will be issued to any Fox Thousand Dollar Minute winner that receives a cash prize of $600 or more.
- All general contest rules apply unless stated otherwise above.