Listen to 103.9 The Fox weekdays for your chance to win with The Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot! Johnny Burke has your first chance each weekday morning at 7:20 to guess how much is in the Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot. Guess the correct amount and you get to keep it! When someone wins the jackpot, we’ll reload it and start again the next weekday morning! Every guess is a clue for you!
Keep listening for your chance to cash in from Flint’s only station with local contests for local winners! 103.9 The Fox!
103.9 The Fox WRSR-FM Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot Contest Rules
- The Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot will start on Monday, April 3rd, and will end on (or around) Friday, April 28th, 2017.
- Listeners are encouraged to listen to 103.9 The Fox between 7:00am and 7:00pm each weekday. There will be a contest episode every hour at approximately :20 minutes after the hour from 7:20am through 6:20pm.
- During each contest episode, the on-air staff will take the 9th caller at (810)230-9777. The 9th caller will then be asked to guess what dollar amount is in the jackpot. After caller 9 makes their guess, the on-air staff will reveal whether the amount is too high, too low, or a numeric match for the win.
- The Mystery Jackpot amount will be between $100 and $1,000.
- Once the Mystery Jackpot is won, the contest will be completed for the day, and will resume the next weekday morning with a new Mystery Jackpot amount.
- The number of Mystery Jackpots will be determined by how quickly each jackpot is correctly guessed.
- You may only win one cash contest, and there can only be one cash contest winner per household during The Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot (from April 3rd to April 28th, 2017).
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- 9 The Fox can’t be held responsible for phone malfunctions that may occur during the execution of the contest.
- Contestants grant 103.9 The Fox the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, character likeness, voice, and that fact that he/she has participated in and won a contest without additional compensation.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, associated with receipt of the prize. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged.
- Winners must verify identity and eligibility at the station with proper ID, and must complete all required legal documentation. The cash prize will then be mailed to each winner in the form of a check. Winners should receive prize within 14 days.
- All contest winners must provide their social security numbers in order to claim their prize. 103.9 The Fox agrees not to release the winner’s information to any third party. Contestants who refuse to release their social security number may be disqualified.
- The Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot winners agree and undertake to indemnify and hold harmless Krol Communications Inc., WRSR-FM (103.9 The Fox), and all sponsors and their agents, servants, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability and expenses in connection with the acceptance of their Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot.
- 9 The Fox retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law.
- 9 The Fox reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest without notice.
- Employees of Krol Communications Inc., 103.9 The Fox, contest sponsors, other radio companies and their families are not eligible to participate in any aspect of the contest.
- 9 The Fox reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal value.
- No purchase necessary, and all decisions are final.
- A 1099 tax form will be issued to any Fox Hi-Lo Mystery Jackpot winner that receives a cash prize of $600 or more.
- All general contest rules apply unless stated otherwise above.