The Top Ways To Get Kicked Out of a Bar This Weekend!!
These are the “Seven Deadly Bar Sins” according to bartenders:
1) Get too drunk! Granted, you probably gotta PUKE to get booted. But if you’re slurring your words or look wasted, they’ll stop serving you.
2) Start a fight. Even a heated argument might do it!
3) Stiff the bartender, as in not paying for a drink and walking away. Not tipping just makes you look like a jerk.
4) Harass people. Especially if you’re a guy who won’t stop hitting on someone.
5) Break stuff. Accidents happen, but after one, they’ve got their eye on you!
6) Get caught stealing something. Those copper mugs they use for Moscow Mules are expensive!
7) Try to dance on the bar. Don’t pull a “Coyote Ugly”! You’ve gotta be a girl to get away with it. Even then, most bars won’t let you.
Now belly-up to the bar and have a rockin’ weekend!!
– Scott Mansell